Background

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith Challenge

Since today is April 7th, it means that Crafters of Faith Challenge is up.  I had the honor of being the hostess this month.  For my challenge I decided to use the Scripture "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your Heart" which is from Psalms 37:4.  I love hearts so I asked everyone to have a heart somewhere on their card.


I had found this stamp with the sentiment and decided I had to have it.  Now I have found the perfect use for it.  I started with doing some blending with my distress oxides (Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon).  I then stamped my sentiment and used a circle die to cut it out.  I added the heart circle die to accent the sentiment.  I used the Stampin Up heart border punch on the black piece of cardstock for the bottom border.  The red hearts were from the circle die I used.

What a fun challenge this was because I got to use Hearts.  I love anything with hearts on it.  I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Tracie,
What a beautiful card full of love and hope. I love the blue you used to accent your verse. It really makes it stand out. I love hearts on cards and yours is fantastic!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is beautiful!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...