Background

Thursday, February 8, 2018

11th Anniversary PTI Challenge

Happy 11th Anniversary to Papertrey Ink.  I have followed them from the beginning and I am always so amazed at the creativity of the design team and the inspiration I get from their stamps.

Today Papertrey Ink starts a week long celebration with a challenge to use one of the design team sketches they have provided.  I chose the sketch by Lizzie Jones.

For my card I pulled out one of my favorite stamps sets from Papertrey Ink called "In Bloom".  
I started by stamping the background of a dark green piece of cardstock with the leaf stamp from the set using Versamark Ink.  I then cut out the flowers and colored them with copic markers.  I love the sentiment that comes with this set.

I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure and check back tomorrow because I have done another challenge card for the anniversary.


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card beautiful flowers and sentiment-love the versamark stamped background
Carol x

Jenny sue said...

You are so talented 😀

merryf said...

such a classic set, and it looks fabulous in your design!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...