Background

Friday, December 29, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #62 - Color Challenge

Today I decided to make a Christmas tag using the color challenge over at the Inky Paws Challenge
I thought these were such cute soft colors.  My first thought was to make a birthday card but then decided I needed a tag so I pulled out Jolly Tags stamp set from Newtons Nook Designs and stamped out the adorable penguin.  I then used the colors above to color my tag with my copic markers.
Be sure and check out Inky Paws Challenge blog to see what the design team came up with for this challenge.

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh how cute! What a lovely color palette to work with - wish I could enjoy the snow, too :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your tag is so cute!

2sistersproject said...

lovely tag!
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge
Diane

Indy's Designs said...

Such a sweet tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge! Happy 2018!
Debbie

Zsofia Molnar said...

What a cutie! I am sure the recipient loved it too. Thanks for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week. I hope you play with us next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...