Background

Monday, November 6, 2017

PIP Challenge #1745

It is time for another full challenge over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.  This is a fun week for me because I get to use one of my favorite stamps from Newton's Nook Designs who is sponsoring us this week.
For my card I used the set Newton's Curious Christmas.  I first started by adding different shades of blue to a piece of watercolor paper.  I then sprayed the piece of watercolor paper with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz.  I then added the fence die cut and I colored the cat and moon with my copic markers.  I then fussy cut it out and pop dotted it on the fence.  I used white embossing powder for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and remember that "Anything Goes" at PIP Challenges.  Join us and play along.

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how cute... he's watching for Santa! Love your card!

Davi said...

Tracie this is very cool! I love the night background you created!

Terri Winske said...

Love, love, love this card!! The sky is gorgeous....the perfect night sky! And Newton....he is so cute! What a great card!!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute! You did a great job on that sky! AND fussy cutting the fence???? WOWser! Well done!
Hugs

Jennifer Jackson said...

Your night scene is so gorgeous! I love the sky and the fence the kitty is sitting on! Thank you for featuring our images on Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...