Background

Friday, June 16, 2017

Cardmaker Blog Hop


I am so happy to be a part of the CardMaker Blog Hop today.  I sure hope you are following the Hop. You probably came from Melissa Bickford's blog.   
For my card today I chose the Sammie the Sheep stamp. I just stamped out the sheep 3 times and then colored it with my copic markers.  I then used a 2" circle punch and punched it out.   I then took a piece of orange paper and using my 1 1/2" punch punched out 3 circles.  I thought it would be fun to have the sheep at all angles.  It made the sentiment "Ewe OK?" perfect for the card.

Your next stop on the hop will be Heather Hoffman.  Be sure and check her blog out.

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps will be giving away a $20 gift certificate to a random winner who posts on their blog when you are done hopping.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

"Ewe" sure have made an adorable card here, Tracie!

Sue D said...

Very cute and fun with the angled sheep.

HeatherB said...

I love this!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun idea to move the sheep
around to fit the sentiment.
Great card.
thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! Love Sammie the Sheep!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...