Background

Monday, May 8, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps May Release

Today is the day we have all been waiting for.  It is time for a New Release from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  This will be the first new release I have been part of since joining their Design Team.  Well I can say that they hit it out of the park on this release.  I have been having so much fun playing with these new images.

I will be posting a card every day this week to show some of what I have done.

I colored the image with my copic markers.  You have to just love these bright colors.  The butterfly is from the Mini Butterflies Clear Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from Circles Set - Sentiments.

Be sure and check back tomorrow because I will have a new creation.  Also check out the Prickley Pear Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has created.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...