Background

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

I am having a blast with my Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  For today's post I made 2 cards.  The first one I made using my new Distress Oxide Ink.  I just put some ink of water color paper and then misted it with some water.  Don't you just love that chalky look.  I also had seen that you could stamp with the Distress Oxides also so I stamped 3 dragon flies from Dragonflies 2 Stamp set with each color and cut them out using the dragon fly die.  The sentiment is from the Dragonflies 2 also.
 The rage right now seems to be coffee cups so I found this adorable coffee cup from the Coffee Cup Clear Set.  I stamped the steam swirls first and then colored the coffee cup with my copic markers and used the Coffee Cup Die set for the cup.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
What I love about Prickley Pear is the variety of stamps with each set and the matching dies.  They  are so much fun to work with.  I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  I hope to have some more cards this week.  Be sure and check back. 

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...