Background

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Crafters of Faith

My poor little blog hasn't seen much action in a few days.  I have lots of cards to share, just need to get them on my blog.  Today's card is for a group that I am in on Splitcoast Stampers called Crafters of Faith.  We have a theme each month.  This month the theme was Love.  How perfect for a Valentine's Day Card.
I used a Stampin Up set for this card called Filled with Love.  I thought the gray, black and red really worked out well for this card.

Be sure and check back this weekend because I have some exciting news to share.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is LOVEly!

Barb said...

What a sweet card. I love your design!

Imke said...

Lovely card, Tracie and i like the new look of your blog !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...