Background

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I hope you are all taking advantage of the 40% off sale at Two Paper Divas.  They still have alot of my favorite stamps left.  Be sure and check them out.  Today I decided to share a Christmas card I made by going out of my comfort zone.  It goes to show you can take any stamp and make it a Christmas card. 
For this card I used the Sweet Notions stamp set and used 4 snowflakes instead of buttons.  I then took the sentiment from Warm Winter Wishes.  I really like the way this card turned out and I plan on making several more because I love the look.  I might even try green ink in place of the black ink. 

So check out the sale items.  Get your stamps now while they are still in stock.

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty card... I love Christmas!

Imke said...

Fabulous Christmas Card, Tracie. I like the Colors and the little bell on the bow.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

I love this idea, Tracie! Fun!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...