Background

Sunday, November 6, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch!

I wanted to show a few more stamps sets that are available at Two Paper Divas.  They are having a fantastic sale with 30% off all their stamps in stock.  You should take advantage of the sale.  We all love sales.  I went to CASE(E) this Sketch! for some inspiration in my design.  This week their sketch challenge is #197. 


I thought this would be a fun sketch for my card.

For this card I used Bloom Wildly.  It has this cute flower pot and flowers on the set.  Another fun set they have works perfectly with the flower pot is the Bloom Wildly Sentiments.  There are several sentiments on their perfect for different occasions.

Thanks again to CAS(E) this sketch! for some inspiration.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the sketch!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...