Background

Friday, July 8, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I hope by now you have checked out the July release of fun stamps from Two Paper Divas
For this card I used an adorable little stamp set called "Friends and Flowers".  I colored the flowers with my zig watercolor markers which gave the flowers and pot such a vibrant color.

I started with a black piece of cardstock that is 4" x 5 1/4".  The long green floral stripe paper is cut 1" x 3 7/8".  The pink polka dot pieces are cut 1" x 2 5/8".    The center piece of paper is cut 1 1/2" x 2 3/4".  I popped up a few of the flowers.  I love the sentiments on this stamp set.  Perfect for a friends birthday.

Check back next week and see what I have in store.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the frame of DP around the image on this card. Nice design, Tracie!

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute! Melissa

Unknown said...

Great layout! I love ALL your Friends & Flowers cards - fun!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The layout and used of DP is great on this card!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...