Background

Friday, July 29, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I sure hate to see July end because I have had so much fun with July's release from Two Paper Divas.
For today's card I am going a bit vintage.  I had this cute paper from "Sweet Paris" made by Dovecraft and decided it would make a sweet card.  Of course I had to purchase the buttons and small bows that coordinated with the paper.  I used the stamp Set "Pocket full of..." which I love.  I even decided to add a little ribbon as a tab on the pocket.

I can't believe July is almost over.  Next week I will be previewing the August release from Two Paper Divas which we know will be as fun as July's release.

4 comments:

Imke said...

Oh this is awesome, Tracie. Very beautiful with the soft Colors.

Imke~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Love the vintage look and feel. Of course you knew I would. :) Mel

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is a beautiful card... lovely papers and design!

Unknown said...

Love this "pocket" card. You have done an awesome job with this set. Love the vintage look and all those fun, fun flowers in the pocket!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...