Background

Friday, July 22, 2016

Two Paper Divas

As promised this week's post is all about vacations.  Summer time is all about vacations and when I saw this adorable camper, it reminded me of all the different campers my parents have had throughout the years.
I had a blast making this card.  I stamped this adorable camper from the set "On the road again" from Two Paper Divas.  I then pieced it together using different pieces of designer paper.  I decided it needed an outline so I scanned it on my brother scan n cut and told it to cut out 1/4" larger than the design on black card stock.  Isn't that fun?  For the background of the camper I used 2 borders (camper and banner at top) from the set "All About Borders 2".

I hope you are checking out all the new stamps released this month from Two Paper Divas.  I know I am loving them.  

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... this is adorable! Love the camper!

Unknown said...

OMG...another great card...super cute and fun! Did I mention I really like this? :):)

Imke said...

Great take with paper piecing, Tracie. FABULOUS Card !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Ha Ha makes me want to go get the camper and head to the lake. :) Love it! Mel

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...