Background

Monday, July 18, 2016

Mystery Swap #35

Time again for another Mystery Swap.  This time the image was selected by Barb.  The image is "Patriotic Owl" from Whipper Snapper.  I love anything from Whipper Snapper.  The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Recollections White 110# Cardstock.


I had a blast with this card.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then cut out the image.  I had some star dies so I thought that would be perfect for the background of the image.  The sentiment God Bless America is from Two Paper Divas "Let Freedom Ring" set.

Thanks to Barb for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... this is adorable! Love the star!!!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...