Background

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Mojo Monday

I am loving the new July release of stamps from Two Paper Divas.  I thought I would give you another sneak peek of a set called Friends & Flowers.  I know I will be using this set often.

When I am looking for a sketch idea, I also check out Mojo Monday because they always have such fun sketch challenges.
This is the card that I came up with after seeing this fun challenge.

I stamped the pot first and then added the stems and flowers.  I then colored them with my copic markers.  I then scanned the colored image in to my brother scan and cut.  I then told the machine to add 1/4" and then cut it out of the darker blue green designer paper. The designer paper I used was My Mind's Eye called Market Street.

So be sure and check out Two Paper Divas on July 5th to see the fun stamp sets they have designed this month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another extremely cute card Tracie! Mel

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...