Background

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dueling Darlings

Looks like I am a day late in posting my challenge.  Had my card done and forgot to post.  I just love this adorable little guy that Jeanette came up with.




Image/Sentiment - Sugar Pea "Merry Makers"

Designer Paper - Recollections Christmas Noel Paper Pad

Embellishments - Michael's Rhinestones; Michael's Celebrate It Ribbon; Recollections Brads; Target Baker's Twine.  Buttons, Santa Brad & Washi tape from unknown vendors

Here are a few of my team mates that also use this adorable image.

Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** http://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
Paola **  (SAMA - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com Please check her gallery!
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry

Darlene ** The World According to Bijou

Jeanette also asked us to list what we did first to get ready for the holidays.  I always bring out all my Christmas CD's.  I just love music and Christmas music is my favorite.

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your card is sooooooo cute! I love the design! Did you fussy cut the image (or do you own the dies? I own them but didn't send the diecut pieces, now I'm feeling kind of bad about that.)

I enjoy Christmas music, too!

Carol W said...

Tracie I love your card. The fussy cutting of the image...oh my. I love all the elements you used from your card. Great job on this challenge Tracie....I'm so glad we are duelers together.

Barb said...

Tracie--your card is so cute!!! I love the layout and the fussy cutting is perfect! I think that image is too cute and your colors rock!

MiamiKel said...

Adorable, Tracie!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The layout on this card is just perfect. The fussy cutting and the sentiment rock!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...