Background

Friday, April 29, 2016

Two Paper Divas

This is the last card for April that I have designed for Two Paper Divas.  As promised, I am continuing on with the Sparkle Theme.  I used a sentiment from "Yes to Sprinkles 2" stamp set on this card.

I stamped the flower that came from "Funky Flowers" on a piece of white cardstock.  I colored the image with my copic markers and then decided to add sparkle but added gemstones on the flower.

Thanks for checking out my cards for April.  I sure May will be just as much fun.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love this card... great use of DP and sparkly too!

Unknown said...

I'm loving all this sparkle and bling the last 2 weeks! Perfect for this sentiment set but I love it on the Funky Flowers!

Imke said...

The different DP layers looking great, Tracy and i like the sparkle on the flower !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Katie Ann Brooks said...

loving all your papers, this is pretty!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...