Background

Friday, April 15, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I decided to try my hand again this week using the stamp set "You Did It" from Two Paper Divas.  I cut the numbers out with my Brother Scan n Cut.  They are 2" tall.  I cut the white cardstock out 5 1/2" x 6 1/2".  I scored the 6 1/2" length at 2 1/4" and folded it over. 
My picture really doesn't do this card justice.  I really like how it turned out.  I am so happy that Two Paper Divas came out with this stamp set this month.  Sure has come in handy.

Check back next week because it is all about Sparkle.

2 comments:

Imke said...

This is super cool, Tracie !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

A great graduation card...lots of fun!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...