Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Thought I would go out of my box a bit and post on the new release day for Two Paper Divas.  Another month of great new stamp sets.  I thought I would start out with my favorite stamp set this month which is called "Howdy".  I have always loved the western themed cards. 
I stamped these images on watercolor paper and then cut them out with my Brother Scan n Cut.  I sure am loving that machine.  I used the zig watercolors to color in the images.  I couldn't go with the traditional colors.  This is in honor of my great niece Madison.  It reminds me of her. 

Be sure and check back because Two Paper Divas has some great ideas this month.

6 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

I totally love the sweet colors of this Tracie :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

A great layout and I love the pop of color in the boots and hat!

Unknown said...

Who wants traditional when you can use pink!!! Love this and thanks for making it for the new release!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well, if this isn't just the prettiest "Howdy" card I've ever seen. Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, this is just adorable! Love the colors and layout. I have to have one of those machines for our stamps!! Great job Tracie!! Mel

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE THE PINK! so adorable!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...