Background

Friday, February 12, 2016

Two Paper Divas

I pulled out my zig markers for my card for Two Paper Divas this month.  I found an older set of Two Paper Diva stamps that had this adorable basket and eggs on it.  I stamped it on water color paper and then colored it with my zig water color makers.  I just love the bright colors.  I am sad to say that the basket and eggs is an old Two Paper Diva set that has been retired.  The sentiment is new this month called "Wishing you a Happy Easter ".
I just love this bright and cheery card.  Another great month of releases for Two Paper Divas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors on this card and you did an awesome job coloring! We are going to have to add another Easter basket set next year!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So bright, definitely sings Easter!

Waving My Wand said...

Wowzers, this is gorgeous! Love the pop of the Zig colors. Bring that basket back TPD!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...