Background

Friday, January 29, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Today is the end of my cards from the January release from Two Paper Divas.  I hope you are enjoying the January release as much as I am.  They have added some very talented crafters to the design team and I love seeing what they are making.

All of my cards today are from the Watt's Up? stamp set.  I had so much fun with these that I made 3 cards.  This first card I used a navy cardstock and embossed it with a circle embossing folder.  I colored the light bulb with some different water color paints.  I think I need to get the hang of them a littler better.
 For the card below I used my zig watercolor markers.  You have to love the vibrant colors of these markers.  I then cut them out and pop dotted them on to the paper.
 And yet another example of what you can do with this stamp set.  I colored it with my zig watercolor markers again.  I think this just makes a fun card.
Be sure and check back to see what February is bringing for Two Paper Divas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all such wonderful cards Tracie. Love the colors and layouts. Mel

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Tracie, your lightbulb cards are all FANTASTIC!

Unknown said...

Lots of fun cards using the Watts Up set. We are only going to share one on Design Team Wednesday and make everyone come to your site to see the others! Great cards!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are all super cute! Love how clever you are with these lightbulbs.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...