Background

Monday, January 18, 2016

Mystery Swap Round 32

Today is our release day for Round 32 of a Mystery Swap that I am in with a great bunch of gals over at Splitcoast Stampers.  This month was Jeanette 's choice and she chose an adorable snowman theme.  The stamp is from a Darcie's set. 

I colored the cute image with my copic markers.  I think this is my favorite colors together with the aqua blue and red.  I sure seem to be using it alot.

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation for the day.

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a darling image. I like how you colored the image border. Great colors!

Barb said...

Great colors--I like all of the layers of this card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I absolutely love this card! The pop of red behind the image is fabulous... and those snowflakes. WOW!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...