Background

Friday, October 9, 2015

Two Paper Divas

I sure hope you checked in this week with Two Paper Divas and took a look at their new stamps for October.
For my card today I used the set called "Branching Out".  This is one of my new favorite sets.  So many stamps come with the set and they are adorable.  I decided that since it is getting cooler outside and fall is right around the corner I would go with a fall card.  I used my Zig watercolor markers and love the vibrant colors.

Be sure and check in tomorrow because I have an adorable halloween card.

3 comments:

Imke said...

This is lovely, Tracie and great coloring !

Unknown said...

Love the swing with the fall leaves. :) Mel

Unknown said...

This is definitely one of my new favorite sets!!! Love this fall card. I haven't used the tire swing yet...great job.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...