Background

Friday, June 5, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Well I am definitely a little late in posting my Two Paper Diva card for the month.  The day has just gotten away from me.  Why is there never enough time? 

Today's card I used Two Paper Divas new stamp called Hooters.  I love these owls and think it makes an adorable anniversary card.  I colored the images in with my copic markers and then used a circle die to cut it out.

Be sure and check back next week because I will be posting my favorite card of the month for Two Paper Divas. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love seeing all the color combinations used on these little guys! And, you are right...this makes a very cute anniversary card.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...