Background

Friday, May 29, 2015

Sketch Saturday

I am in a group on Splitcoast Stampers and each month there is a challenge.  This month's challenge was ice cream and toppings. 
These adorable images are from Amuse studio called "We All Scream".  For the challenge on topping, I used Stickles on the first image, a little Wink a Stella on the ice cream with a sequin for a cherry on top, and the last cone I used some clear glaze for the topping.

What a fun challenge this was.  I decided to use the sketch from Sketch Saturday this week because it fit right in to the theme.  Be sure and check out some of their other entries.

1 comment:

Debra Miller said...

Yummy card Tracie! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...