Background

Friday, November 7, 2014

New Release for Two Paper Divas

Have you checked Two Paper Divas out recently?  They have some new adorable clear stamps.  For my project today I am using the O! Christmas Tree Stamp.

I tried a new technique for the background of my card.  I took a piece of glossy paper and put drops of ink around the card.  For my card I used red, green and yellow.  I then took another piece of glossy ribbon and smashed them both together.  I let them dry and you now have 2 pieces of gorgeous background. I also added a little stickles on the bottom of the trees.

Enjoy the card and check out the new items at Two Paper Divas.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Lovely christmas card and wonderful background !

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...