Background

Friday, October 3, 2014

Two Paper Divas

I just can't believe September is over.  What happened to that month?  It went by so fast.  I can't believe I am thinking Halloween cards already but Two Paper Divas have come out with some new adorable stamps that are perfect for Halloween.  I love this stamp called Haunted House

To make this card I started out with a piece of whisper white stampin up paper and then cut out using a die.  I then used a brayer with yellow and then orange ink.  I sponged the bottom with black ink.  I then colored in the house with my copic markers.  To get the moon look, I punched out a 1 1/4 inch circle of post it note paper and stuck it there while I brayered the orange.  I then stamped the image matching up where the moon would be.  The Happy Halloween sentiment is from the stamp set called Mason Jar Access #2.

Be sure and check out Two Paper Divas.  It seems that they are adding adorable stamps all the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tracie- Your haunted house card is awesome! I love all the colors you used for the background. Thanks for sharing all the details too!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...