Background

Friday, August 1, 2014

Two Paper Divas




Sympathy cards are never very fun to make and I feel like the card just needs to be simple to convey your condolences.   Today made a sympathy card using Two Paper Divas Pretty Posies. I just love this set.  I stamped each of the flowers and the stem and cut them out. 
Pretty Posies
This is what my card turned out to be.
The embossed background is from Papertrey Ink as is the sentiment.

Check back because I have another darling stamp set from Two Paper Divas that I can't wait to use.  Perfect stamp set for the summer months.  Hope I have peaked your interest and you come back to check it out.

No comments:

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...