Background

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

It is hard to believe that it is less than 200 days until Christmas.  Today's challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenge is to be Christmas themed and the twist is to include a tree or branch.  I started with a blue dotted piece of paper and then tore a piece for the bottom out of white cardstock.  I then stamped  the trees (Stampin Up Tree set) over both pieces.  I stamped Merry Christmas on the side and then put glitter on the white paper.  I then added a couple of deer die cuts and I have a Christmas card.  I also added a little stickles to the trees.  Very simple but I know my dad will love it.

Be sure and join us in this challenge.  It is nice to think cool thoughts with the warm weather we have been having.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Wonderful scene and lovely christmas card, Tracie. I like these reindeers.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...