Background

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge



Happy Tuesday!  It is time again for another Challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge today is  called “A Bunch of Spotted Animals”.   I immediately thought I wanted to used this adorable image from Meljen’s Designs called Noah's Loving Giraffes.  This covered both the challenge (Use 2 animals) and the twist which was to use spots or polka dots.  I used the Stampin Up polka dot embossing folder and just did a circle cut in the center so it makes it look like the giraffes are peeking out.  I used the Simon Says banner die along with the matching stamp. 
I had to take a picture of the inside to because the image is so adorable and I wanted you to see it.

Check out Meljen’s Designs because they are having a 50% off sale through July 4.  Now is the time to get some of their adorable images.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Tracie, this is super cute !!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...