Background

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Two Paper Divas

Isn't this just the cutest card?  I just love the mason jar cards.  Maybe it stems from canning in my childhood.  Our family canned everything.  Brings back sweet memories.  Two Paper Divas has a new clear stamp set that accessories the Mason Jar Stamp called Jar Access #3
I stamped the different pieces and then fussy cut them out.  The checked paper looks like a tablecloth to me.  I have a few other fun projects planned for this stamp set because I am having tons of fun with it.

Be sure and check out Two Paper Divas because they are adding more clear stamps all the time and I just love the quality of their stamps.  You get such a nice image every time.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Tracie, this is very pretty ! I like the paper piecing and your layout.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...