Background

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

Since it is rainy outside, I am going for 2 posts in one day.  I wanted to use the monthly free digital designed by "From the Heart Digital Stamps" called Spring Medley.  If you play along with them every month, you will get a free digital.  Be sure and check out their blog because they have a very talented Design Team. 

I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches for inspiration for my card.
This is the sketch from the challenge and below is my card.

4 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Tracie, this card just popped out to me..i think because of the colors..i like spring, it is the best season! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Michelle said...

Great job coloring the image. And what a fun sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!!

Imke said...

Tracie, this is a lovely spring card. Great layout and your coloring is just great. And THANKS for your lovely compliment about the talented team :-)

Thanks for joining our SOTM April 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Debbie said...

Sweet card!!! I love your pretty colors and papers!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...