Background

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Freebie at Meljen's Designs

This weekend they have a freebie at Meljen's Designs Digital Shop.  It is this adorable apron.  Just think what you could do with it.  I went to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for inspiration for my card. 
This is the sketch I decided to go with for my card.  Here is my card. 
 I have noticed lately that alot of people are decorating the inside of their card.  I love these papers from Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss because they use my favorite colors so I used as many as I could.
I paper pieced the apron by printing it on 2 different papers and added a few pearls.  Be sure and check out Meljen's Designs Club on Facebook for more ideas and links to freebies in the store.


4 comments:

mulberry station said...

I saw this freebie yesterday and I need to go grab it. Your card is darling. I love the paper piecing and pearls. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2

Heide said...

Adorable, love the vintage colors combo. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

LOVE that paper! Your card is really cute and the inside is wonderful! Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge this week!
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Oh Tracie your card is adorable. I do love this cute image and your wonderful colour combo and design papers. Love the paper piecing and those pearls are the perfect finishing touches to a lovely card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...