Background

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I (heart) card sketches no 46

Still trying to finish up a few more Christmas Cards.  I love the images I purchased at "From the Heart Stamps" and decided to use them in my last few Christmas Cards.  This is the sketch that we were asked to use.
This was the card that I made using the sketch.  The digital stamp I used was called "Peace, Joy, Love".   
I colored the image with my copic markers and used a little snowflake to top the card off.
So another Christmas card done and a few more to make.


1 comment:

Karen Howard said...

This looks amazing! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...