Background

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

It is Tuesday and time for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge this week is "Autumn Thankfulness" which ties in perfectly with Thanksgiving.  The twist is to make it a thank you theme also. 
I made this card to send to my parents for Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving reminds me to be thankful for all that I have.  I am especially thankful for all my family and friends.

This is a Lockhart stamp and the sentiment is from Stampin Up.  I really like this fall embossing folder that I just purchased.  Goes perfectly with the theme.

Be sure and check out the rest of the design team on Twisted Tuesday Challenges to see what they came up with this week.

1 comment:

Lizzie R said...

Great card! Love all the fall colours and textures! The pop of green with the doily is perfect! Who makes that embossing folder you used? I love it! Great job!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...