Background

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Prickley Pear

Gosh I can't believe it is November already.  Leaves are falling and a chill is in the air.  Today I have made a card using a fun stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps called Vintage Cornucopia.  This was really fun to color in with my copic markers.  I ran the rust colored paper through my crimper and used a little burlap for the background of the card.  After adding a few silk fall leaves and a cute button, I was satisfied that I had another Thanksgiving card.
Be sure and check out some of the other creations that the Design Team of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps have designed today.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Such a fun card!!! I love the burlap in the background!!! Gorgeous color on your image!

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the image and coloring. Such a cool layout, too.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...