Background

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

It is time for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge today is to paint it, spritz it, Mist it or something to show splatter on your creation.  The twist is the use at least 2 words on your creation.


The background on my hello was created by taking an old toothbrush and dipping it in ink and then flicking it on paper.  Gives it quite the splattered look.  The hello die is by MFT. 

Be sure and check the other designs at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  There are some great creations over there.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a striking card. Love the banners!

Linda Palmer said...

Very Pretty. Like the splatter look for a background. Great job!

Vickie Y said...

Love it; the banners are fabulous embellishments.

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

How beautiful.I just love your blog and am now a follower through GFC.
Have a wonderful day.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...