Background

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Masculine Card

I have decided that making a masculine card is one of the most difficult things for me to do.  I want to keep keep adding more and more to my card which really doesn't fit in to a masculine card.  Two Paper Divas has this wonderful Bingo Card that was on my desk just asking to be used.  My friend Vannessa had given me some green burlap and I that it would work perfect for my card.
I have decided to enter this is the following challenges
Kitty Bee Designs - Father's Day Masculine
Crafts 4 eternity - For the Boys 

I hope to post later in the week my girly version of the bingo card.  Be sure and check back.


3 comments:

Imke said...

You´re right- masculine cards are not easy. Yours looks great. I like the earthy colors and the bingo card. And if there is the right age on it you can mark it.

michele said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

kel Acopan said...

Green, my favorite color! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs' Aloha Friday Challenges!!

lovies, =o) kel
Kitty Bee Designs DT Coordinator
http://scrap-photograffs.com

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...