Background

Friday, June 14, 2013

Guest Designer for ABC Challenges

I was so excited when Patty from ABC Challenges contacted me and told me that my thank you card that I made for my sister had won the challenge over at ABC Challenges on June 3.  Always nice to be recognized.

Today I was asked by Patty at ABC Challenges to be the guest designer for this weeks challenge.  The theme was to have an animal somewhere on your card. 
This image is from Mo Manning and I absolutely love this sweet little girl hugging her cow.  I thought of my sister who has always been somewhat of a cowgirl and is passing it on down to her grand-daughter.  It has been a tough week for my sister on the farm so I am dedicating this post to her.  She has an enormous capacity in her love of animals, grandkids, siblings, friends and parents.

Thinking of you Deb.

5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card Tracie! I love the papers and the rope detail is brilliant. Howdy from Oklahoma!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Tracie. I just finished coloring that same image. Love the image and love how you colored it. Beautiful job!

Patty Gorka said...

Your card turned out just perfectly! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!

Patty Gorka said...

Your card turned out perfectly! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!

Vickie Y said...

What an adorable card, Tracie. Love the image; your card is beautiful.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...