Background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Contest Card

I will be going to the Rubber Stamp Convention in July and thought I would try my hand at one of their contests.  On Saturday the theme is Tick Tock, Tic Tock.  I saw the image from Bugaboo Stamps called Friends don't let Friends Wine Alone.  I just love those images.  So I decided to add a little time element to the card. 

I even found a stamp by Hampton Art to use on the inside of the card.   I always like my cards to have a little bit of humor in them.  I would like to enter this card in the following challenges.

Crafting When We Can - Mad About Markers (Got to love my copics)
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Used Bugaboo Stamp Image, Friends, Ribbon)

Thanks for taking a look


10 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Fun card and adorable images. I love these ladies and they look like they are having lots of fun. Great job Tracie.

Imke said...

Fun card, Tracie. Love the clock accents- fits so great with your sentiment. The Inside looks also pretty.

Julie Temple said...

TOTALLY FUN! Love the clocks and Sentiment with this image! ( may lift your idea in the future!) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge!

Julie
Bugaboo Design Team

Cheryl First said...

This is great! Love the sentiment you used, and you colors are wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Vickie Y said...

How fun! I love it and it's a winner in my eyes!

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is lovely! wonderful coloring! thank you for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is lovely! love your coloring! thank you for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our June Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

sammi said...

Really cute card! Great addition of the clock! Thanks for linking up with us this week! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our “June Bingo” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fun card the sentiment ties in so well with the image and die cut clock. Those girls look like they are having such a fun time
Thanks for joining us at Crafting when we can
CAZ

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...