Background

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge

Today is another challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge and twist today is to show what you are working on now.  Well since Mother's Day is right around the corner, I decided to post a picture of the Mother's Day Card I made.  I first embossed a piece of velum with the Manhattan Flower Stampin Up embossing folder.  I then sponged different colors on the back and cut it out and placed it on my card front.  I love the look of velum and when you give it a little color in the background, it really pops.

Since this is for Mother's Day I decided to enter it in "Hiding in My Craft Room" challenge because the challenge is Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Tracie, your card is absolutely gorgeous!

Vickie Y said...

Your Mother's Day card is beautiful; love the technique you used for the flowers.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...