Background

Monday, February 4, 2013

Birthday Card for Debbi

Happy  Birthday to my scrapbooking buddy and sister, Debbi.  I know this is a day early but thought I would go ahead and post a picture of her card.  She should of received it in the mail already so I don't think I will be ruining the surprise.

She is crazy about that owl punch from Stampin Up so I had to make something using it.  I typed the sentiment on the computer "You're never too old to do Goofy Stuff".  So Happy Birthday to my sister Debbi.

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hoot hoot on your card... Love it and I'm sure your sister will too...

Tonya said...

This is so cute!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...