Background

Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas Tray


Gee - can we really think Christmas already?  I finally completed my Christmas tray for a class at Remember This Remember That.  I cut the letters out with my cricket and then used several dies that seem to work perfectly for this tray.  I decided to have each letter coordinate with something that starts with that letter.

I had to take this picture with my cell phone because the batteries had died on my camera.  I am amazed it took that great of a picture.  I have never tried that.  The Candle, Holly, Tree and Mittens are from Two Paper Divas digital sets.   One is Winter Time and the other one is Christmas Collection which is not quite available yet.  These are some great sets.

This class will be on Friday, November 2 from 1-3pm.  Come join me if you can.

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful tray Tracie. Love how you did the letters and I think you did an awesome job on it.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...