Background

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #163

I guess it is getting to be time to work on my halloween cards.  I went to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see what their challenge is this week and thought my card would be perfect for that challenge.  I love the papers from Authentique.  I used the orange paper with writing and the spider border from that set.  I used a circular Happy Halloween Stamp which I love and I know I am going to be using that one more often.  So I have one card down and a few more to do. 

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute card! I love the circle punch and the options for the middle of it. Great job! Hoping you had a great class.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...