Background

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Watermelon Bag

Today I made this cute little watermelon bag to give to my sister.  I used the watermelon digital image from Two Paper Divas called Watermelon Time.  I sized the watermelon for the large one and colored it with my copic markers.  The small watermelons were printed on a pink patterned paper.  I then used the Spellbinders large scallop oval which worked perfect to cut in half and makes a perfect edge for the watermelon.

The tag doesn't show up real well but it says "Thanks a melon".  Thought that was cute.

1 comment:

Imke said...

Great little treat bag, Tracie. I like the sentiment and your coloring !!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...