Background

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge

This weeks challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches was lots of fun.
An added twist to the challenge was to make the card Monochromatic. Well that just calls out black and white to me.
I first took this Northwoods Rubber Stamp and stamped it on white PTI paper. I then cut it in 1 inch squares. I added a 1 1/8" border of PTI black to each square. I adhered these to a white swiss dotted embossed card stock. I then stamped the bench again and added it to the top of the card.
This was my take on the challenge. Thanks again to Tuesday Morning Sketches for always coming up with fun sketches.

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card. I love everything about it! You did a gorgeous job designing this one.

Theresa said...

Wow - simply stunning. This is so gorgeous. I love it. The image is very beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marie said...

Great interpretation of the sketch with the monochromatic twist. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cheryl said...

Wow! A beautiful monochromatic card!!! I love how you restamped the bench and put it on top. Very original. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow! Absolutely dazzling! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...