Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Debbi

Today I am dedicating my blog to my dear sister Debbi. She will be celebrating her birthday today. We are lucky to share our love of the outdoors. We both love our animals but she has just a few more than I do with living in the country. I am very fortunate that Debbi and I share our love of cardmaking also. I am so glad to have her as my partner in crime.
Debbi has a love of her Stampin Up "Owl" punch so I made her this owl card. I gave it to her before I could take a picture of it. The other card was made by our friend Patty. Isn't it adorable?
These two cards below were also birthday cards for Debbi made by more friends Vannessa & Cass. We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends who all join in our crazy obsession with paper.
So Happy Birthday dear sister. I hope we have many more years together in our cardmaking ventures. Thanks for being such a great sister and friend.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Yes, you are so lucky to have friends and family that love papercrafts. I love your card and all the rest of them too. Great job. Hope she had a wonderful Birthday.

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet. It is great to have your sister as your partner in crime..lol Great job on the card's and hoping she had a wonderful birthday.

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...