Background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two Paper Divas Valentine


Today I have made another valentine card using the Conversation Hearts in a Jar digital Stamp from Two Paper Divas.

I could play with this digital stamp all day long. I was inspired by my great-niece Madison for this card because she made a card with the container upside down and the hearts falling out of it. The card stock is Stampin Up Pool Party and Rose Red from Stampin Up. I used "Attic Boutique" designer paper from Stampin Up for the PTI doily die and spellbinder die. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used a few embellishments like twine, decorative button and pearls.

I just love using my copics to color in each heart. I colored a few in a second jar and cut them out to fall out of the jar.

I am working on a few other valentine projects. I hope to post soon.

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Cute cute card! Love the way the candy is falling out of the jar!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...