Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sketch Saturday - Week #191 Challenge

This is the sketch challenge over at Sketch Saturday. Since I am working on valentine cards, I decided to use this sketch for my card. I used My Favorite Thing stamp "Jolinne - I Love You This Much" and colored her in with my copics. I was inspired by Denise over at The Paper Landscaper. Be sure and check out her blog because her coloring is fantastic and each of her cards have such personality.
I used my new punch that I purchased at Remember This. It is by Knock Outs and you can swap out the center piece for different punch borders.Of course I love the hearts. I also bought the pink heart ribbon which really made this card pop. The flowers are My Favorite Things die cuts. I think it is my favorite die right now.

I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did. It was lots of fun to make. I will be sending this card to my parents.

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Cute card Tracie; great coloring and love the new border die concept.

Imke said...

Tracie, this is really sweet. I like the pink and that flower DP in the back. The swirls and rolled roses looks beautiful.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...