Background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Say Goodbye to Halloween

Today I am posting the last of my halloween cards. I made this one with the Haunted Forest stamp from Stampin Up. With a little shading and a full moon, this card turned out pretty darn cute.
I received this card in the mail from my secret sister in DSS SCS. I have always liked the cobweb embossing. Maybe next year I will have to buy it.
This cute card came from my friend Cass. Don't you just love the Stampin Up script she used for the Happy Halloween. And of course I love the cat. I love all cats whether they are real or on paper.
This card came from my friend Vannessa who is quite the photographer. I just love the way she used a photograph to make this card. I wonder if all these goodies were on her desk????
These 2 cards were ones that I made at the CKC Convention in the evening when us girls got together with different kits. Cass and Nora came up with these 2. Aren't they just adorable.

Okay that is it for Halloween. Now I am going to start my Thanksgiving cards.

Happy news for me today. I won over at Prickley Pear with my cardinal Christmas card. Be sure and check their matching stamps and dies. It is my new favorite.

1 comment:

Linda Palmer said...

Wonderful Halloween cards. Everyone of them are great whether you made them or not. Love that embossing folder too! I think I'll check out Prickley Pear...

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...